In partnership with HubBox, we now offer the option of convenient, tracked & secure delivery to 4,000+ UK locations. Perfect for when you're on the move, or if you work and need the convenience of collecting your order when it suits you.
WHY USE CLICK & COLLECT?
- CONVENIENCE. Perfect for when you're on the move, or if you work and need the convenience of collecting your order when it suits you. Choosing Click & Collect prevents missed deliveries, saves time and gives control back to you, the customer. Which is probably why 72% of all online shoppers chose to collect their items from a store or collect point in the last year (UK).
- CARBON FRIENDLY. Every delivery made to a local collection point reduces carbon emissions from vehicles by consolidating orders and eliminating missed deliveries. 25% of shoppers say they prefer Click & Collect as it's better for the environment.
- SECURE. Customers who know they have a secure delivery option are more likely to add more items, and items of higher value to their cart, resulting in a revenue uplift for retailers - an average of 15% increase per order compared to home delivery.
- FIND A LOCAL COLLECT POINT. During checkout, select the CLICK AND COLLECT option and enter your desired postcode or location. You can view your various local collection points, checkout the distance / location from your search, and view the opening and closing times of the thousands of UK collection points.
- PLACE YOUR ORDER. Collect points are always able to receive your parcel, ensuring you don’t have to be home for delivery or ever miss your delivery.
- COLLECT AT YOUR CONVENIENCE. You will receive an email containing a Collection Code when your parcel arrives, along with details such as opening and closing times of your collection point.
Q: How will I know that my parcel has arrived?
A: You will receive an email containing a Collection Code when your parcel arrives either to your chosen Collect Point or retailer store.
Q: How do I collect my parcel?
A: Simply show your Collection Code email to the counter staff to pick up your parcel securely. If you lose or forget the email, you can still pick up your parcel by showing ID (passport, driving license or bank card).
Q: How long do I have to collect my parcel?
A: You have 7 days from the date of your Collection Code email to collect your parcel. If you do not want your order, you must still collect it, and then follow our returns process to return it. Uncollected parcels will not be refunded automatically.
Q: What should I do if I think my parcel should have been delivered?
A: Contact us and we’ll look into it for you right away for you.
Q: Can a friend or relative pick up my order for me?
A: Of course. All they need is your Collection Code email. Without this, they will not be able to collect your order.
Q: How long will it take for my order to arrive?
A: This will depend on which shipping option you select during checkout. Please see the information presented during our order checkout screens for details on delivery dates.