Ellwood Gradient Print Men's T-Shirt - Black
Earn points (learn more)
The Golden Equation men's Ellwood floral print tee comes in a white colourway. Featuring a modern take on the classic floral print shirt, this tee has a streetwear vibe to it thanks to the cut and sew design and fade in floral pattern. Fabricated from a cotton and polyester mix, the Ellwood tee has a longline hem for an urban edge and comes with a classic crew neck. The tee has raglan cut sleeves for maximum range of movement and is finished with the Golden Equation logo on the chest.
Cut and Sew Design
Gradient Floral Print
Raglan Cut Sleeves
Cotton Polyester Mix
Model is 6ft1 and wears a size Medium.
- Click & Collect via HubBox - delivery to over 4,000+ UK locations read more. Choose from Royal Mail Tracked 48 service (DELIVERY is £1.99 for orders up to £24.99, FREE on orders £25.00 & above) or £3.99 for Royal Mail Tracked 24 service (delivery within 1-2 working days)
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 service (delivery within 2-3 working days) - DELIVERY is £1.99 for orders up to £24.99, FREE on orders £25.00 & above
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 service (delivery within 1-2 working days) - £3.99 delivery charge. Next working day delivery applies to any UK delivery address orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday.
Next working day delivery applies to any UK delivery address orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday.
All orders placed after 3pm UK time (UTC + 1) will be processed and dispatched on the next working day. Our working days are Monday to Friday.
EUROPEAN & WORLDWIDE DELIVERIES
Delivery charges vary from country to country according to the delivery speed options you select during checkout. Delivery times vary from 3 -7 working days.
For more information on delivery, please see our delivery page.
We do everything in our power to provide an excellent shopping experience for our customers and understand that on occasion you may wish to return unsuitable items.
Returns or exchanges are accepted up to 14 days after your delivery normally, but in order to cater for Christmas gift buying you can return any item you order to us up to and including 31st January 2022.
All returned items are processed individually and any refunds will be credited to your original payment method. Please be aware it may take 5-7 working days for your return to be processed and up to 3 working days for the funds to appear within your account. You will receive a confirmation email once your return has been processed.
Once received all items are inspected by our Returns Manager and must be returned with the barcode tags intact and in the original packaging. Refunds or exchanges will not be offered on any product returned to us in an unsuitable condition without the tags or not in original packaging. If you return goods claiming they are defective, we will examine the garments and notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will process your refund as soon as possible.
FREE RETURNS FOR UK ORDERS
We offer a FREE UK tracked returns service via Royal Mail for deliveries to United Kingdom addresses. To begin your free return, follow the steps below:
Register your return here (or scan the QR code below):
You will receive an email from Royal Mail confirming your return.
- Package your item securely to avoid any damage.
Please ensure that you included a note within the package to advise us whether you want a refund for your item(s) or a replacement (for example a larger or smaller size).
- Next, print your label. You can either print at home or use the free printing service at your local Royal Mail Post Office:
PRINT AT HOME
• Your returns label is attached as a pdf file to the email you receive from Royal Mail. Print and apply the label to your item ensuring you do not place any tape over the barcode so it can be easily scanned.
• Drop off your item at a Post Office branch or Royal Mail Customer Service Point and then you’ll receive proof of posting.
FREE LABEL PRINTING SERVICE AT ROYAL MAIL POST OFFICES
• Simply show the QR code in your Royal Mail email on your mobile phone at a Post Office branch (https://www.royalmail.com/branch-finder) or Royal Mail Customer Service Point (http://www.royalmail.com/delivery-and-collection-office-finder).
• If you choose a Royal Mail Customer Service Point, check before you go that it offers label printing. Visit our location finder (http://www.royalmail.com/delivery-and-collection-office-finder) and look for ‘Label printing service is available’ in the facilities section.
• Royal Mail Post Office staff will scan the QR code and print a label for you.
• Finally, drop your item off at the same time and then you’ll receive proof of posting.
Please note that the cost of returning an item is your responsibility (unless the garment is defective). We advise that you use an insured means of postage and keep any receipts/proof safe as we cannot accept responsibility for items that are lost on the way to us.
To return your item(s) please contact us. You will find a returns form within your delivered package. All items are processed individually and any refunds will be credited to your original payment method. Please be aware it may take up to 7 working days for your return to be processed and up to three working days for the funds to appear within your account. You will receive a confirmation email once your return has been processed.
Golden Equation Website Returns